Friday 26 August 2011

I love the weekend....

After my morning coffee...



On the terrace (with left over birthday bunting), watching my privacy screen plantings grow...


I will check on the progress of my grape hyacinths....




Maybe go and buy some fresh flowers from my flower man....or maybe I will plant my own sweet peas



or maybe I will download some photos of my son's second birthday, which had a farmyard theme...including real animals!







Or maybe I will start to design the garden beds for my very own vege patch (and maybe some chooks??) the yard is certainly big enough...


Or get the hired toys back to the toy library....my son will miss the school bus....



Or maybe I should hem the simple check tablecloths used for the party....with terracotta pots and wildflowers picked from the bush to keep the country feel going...




Or maybe I will just play with Mr 2


Oh the choices....!

Jenxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely party! We had a fairy garden theme for Miss Two recently. It was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete