Friday 22 April 2011

Easter Flowers



I have a green grocer close by that sells flowers at a very reasonable $4 a bunch or 3 bunches for $12. He keeps his prices low by buying the flowers in season at the markets. He knows me now as I call in at least once a week, and he shows me the freshest flowers and sends me out the back when they are arranging the fresh bunches, so I can get the freshest stock.
One day soon I am going to have my mum come over and baby sit so I can go to the flowers markets in the morning - it has been so long since I have done this - it is sooo much fun.

Happy Easter!
Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. thank you jen for stopping by. yes a 20 month old is so much fun and they are so messy but who cares, they grow so fast. i hope you are enjoying every minute of everyday during this period, it really is the best.

    xo
    janet

    ReplyDelete